Saturday 28 March 2009

Author_Primer

Got some new felt tips for cheap, decided to use 'em. Start of a new project called 'Author', which is another kind of autobiographical ting. For this stage we had to fill a sketchbook with made/gathered imagery that describes our personal world, so the environments we inhabit, things we use, relationships we have etc. I looked at it more from the point of a local lad who has lived in Southwark all his life and knows it better than others on the course. My territory, my rules, the places I go and the places I avoid. I took my fresh felt tips, got on my bike and cruised round Herne Hill, Dulwich, Peckham, Camberwell and Brixton drawing whatever had a bit of meaning to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thom said...

this is SO snobby. Your clearly a public school boy who hates anything remotely working class. Not everyone that lives in a council estate is scum and not anyone black that rides a bike and wears a nike tracksuit wants your phone. Perhaps transfer to oxford rather than camberwell, i think you would feel more comfortable.